$200 OFF!!! Now $1,599 MSRP
After PDI/DOC Fee: $1863
Jump on and enjoy the ride on the TrailMaster Mid-XRS Go Kart. The XRS takes on the toughest trails with a reliable gas overhead valve engine and it's fully automatic CVT clutch delivers more torque to the wheels for better traction and climbing power. Dual coil over, double oil dampened shocks on the rear swing arm suspension enhance traction on slippery, loose terrain and help make the hydraulic rear disc brake more efficient for quicker stopping. Everything on the XRS is built to be reliable and easy to maintain. Trouble-free manual pull start means there are no electronics to break and no battery to replace. The tubular steel frame features a full upper brush guard cage, side rails and an enclosed belly pan for all around protection. The double bench seat with 3-point safety belt offers plenty of room for taking a friend along for the ride! Available in several colors.
- Model: TrailMaster MidXRS
- Engine: 4-Stroke, Air Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Displacement: 196cc
- Max horsepower: 6.3hp/3600rpm
- Max torque: 9.6lb ft/3600rpm
- Start Type: Pull start
- Transmission: Fully Automatic CVT,
- Final Drive: Chain/Dual Wheel Drive
- Ignition: CDI
- Brakes (Front/Rear): None / Hydraulic Disc
- Suspension (Front/Rear): Dual A-Arm with shocks / Swing arm Rear with Double Oil Damped Shocks
- Tires (Front/Rear): 145x70-6 / 16x6-8
- Max speed: 31 mph approximate
- Climbing: 12 degrees
- Features: 3-point Seat Harnesses, Speed Limiter
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gal.
- Wheelbase: 48.4 inches
- Max load: 400 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 2.8 inches
- Height to seat: 10.2 inches
- Pedal to seat back: Adjustable from 30 to 34.5 inches
- Net weight: 330 lbs.
- Gross weight: 350 lbs.