MSRP: $899 After taxes: $988.90
The Apollo DB-25 Kids Dirt Bike is designed for small children and features a low seat height, electric start, fully automatic transmission and even removable training wheels! The DB-25 is powered by a low-maintenance 4-stroke 70cc engine that produces up to 6 horsepower and is capable of moving loads of over 130 pounds. And the high strength single tube steel frame and spoke wheels are tough enough to carry the weight, too! With a traditional full front and rear motorcycle suspension that offers almost 6 inches of ground clearance and aggressive all-terrain knobbies, this is one kids dirt bike that handles well on just about any trail condition. Add the training wheels for children just learning to ride and remove them when they gain the balance and confidence to ride safely on two wheels. This bike compares well in size and power to the much more expensive Honda CRF50 and CRF70. It's also very similar to the Yamaha PW50 but features the slightly taller seat and electric start found on the Yamaha TT-R50E, and it comes in at less than half the price of the Japanese brands. And considering how fast kids grow, that makes the price even more attractive! Available in several kid inspiring colors.
- Model: Apollo DB-25
- Engine: Air-cooled, Single cylinder, Four-stroke
- Displacement: 70cc
- Max Power: 4.5KW (6.0HP)
- Max Torque: 9.0/5500
- Transmission: Automatic
- Starting system: Electric start
- Ignition: CDI
- Tank Capacity: 1 gal.
- Suspension (front/rear): Non-Adjustable Telescopic Forks / Non-Adjustable Monoshock
- Brakes (front/rear): Drum / Drum
- Frame: Single Tube High Strength Steel
- Wheels (front/rear): 2.5-10 inch / 2.5-10 inch Spoke Rims
- Features: Removeable Training Wheels, Speed limiter
- Seat Height: 25 inches
- Distance from Seat to Pegs: 17 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.79 inches
- Wheelbase: 36.6 inches
- Max Load: 132 lbs.
- Net Weight: 149.6lbs.
- Gross Weight: 180.4lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 57.48x20.47x32.68 inches