$100 Off! Now $1299
The Apollo DB-X18 125cc Dirt Bike features disc brakes, a 4 speed manual tranny and heavy-duty twin spar frame. The motorcycle comes with a 17 inch front wheel and over 13 inches of ground clearance. Telescopic front forks and a monoshock rear suspension for confident handling over obstacles and off-road trails. At about 160 pounds this dirt bike is light enough for young riders just beginning to ride. The DB-X18 is one of the nicest, most competitively priced Chinese play bikes. Compare to popular models like the Yamaha TTR-125 and Honda CRF125F. Kick start. Awesome graphics and cool colors! Perfect ages 12- light adult use.
- Model: Apollo DB-X18
- Engine: Air-cooled Single-cylinder Four-stroke
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Starting system: Kick start
- Tank Capacity: 1.24 gal.
- Suspension (front/rear): Non-Adjustable Telescopic Forks 750mm / Non-Adjustable Monoshock 320mm
- Tires (front/rear): 2.5-17 / 3.0-14
- Wheels (front/rear): 17 inch / 14 inch Spoke Rims
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Frame: Twin Spar Heavy Duty Steel Trellis
- Seat Height: 33 inches
- Distance from seat to foot pegs: 19 inches
- Features: Fork guards, Trellis frame, Disc brakes, Kickstand, Chain guards, Racing graphics
- Gross Weight: 183 lbs.
- Net Weight: 161 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 13.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 48 inches